- Annual Conference
- Chapter Directory
- College Math Project
- Dynamic Paper
- Exec and Directors
- GSP Tutorials
- Leadership Conf.
- Leading Math Success
- President's Message
- Virtual Manipulatives Library
Benefits of Membership
OAME (Ontario Association for Mathematics Education) is a professional organization of math educators whose purpose is to help math teachers across the province gain access to professional development and teaching materials. Our provincial association is represented in every area of the province by local chapters.
OAME membership entitles you to:
- automatic membership in a local chapter of your choice
- a reduction in registration fees at local conferences
- a copy of the 'Gazette' published quarterly offering you a wealth of current teaching ideas for both elementary and secondary educators
- a medium through which we have a strong voice with the Ministry of Education in shaping mathematics instruction in our province
- a voice in the process of refining mathematics education across the province
- access to the OAME website and the web-sites of local chapters, through which new curriculum ideas and upcoming events are constantly displayed
- participation and support of the OMO (Ontario Math Olympics), a yearly contest open to all grade 7 & 8 students across the province
- be part of a large network of mathematics professionals teaching in our province
If you have any questions please contact us.